Notes From The Road
Lessons from speaking to others
Saturday night I was invited to give a keynote address at a private dinner event.
It’s always exciting to be in front of patriots.
Two of the most common comments I got after my speech:
1) “I can’t believe Florida has such bad medical freedom laws on the books”
2) “I want to know what to do next”
I will write more in #1 soon - so stay in touch.
On #2 it’s never fully clear what is best to do next.
The American Freedom Information Institute, Inc. is working with some other groups to explore what the next best step is for medical freedom. I expect it will be a very coordinated effort with many groups.
In the mean time you don’t have to wait.
If you are reader of this newsletter you probably support medical freedom.
Here’s a few things you can do right now:
1) Tell your friends about medical freedom and get them activated (to events, writing letters, calling politicians)
2) Call your elected officials and get them to commit to support medical freedom
3) Get the media activated to cover the terrible anti-medical freedom laws in Florida.
You don’t need a perfect plan. Actions and fine tuning will beat a perfect plan every day.
We’ll write more about imperfect actions in a coming newsletter. Stay subscribed and tell your friends to join us too.
P.S. We are now on Substack (in addition to our regular newsletter)
To follow us on Substack:
To get on our email list: